due to numerous reports, we would like to point out that we are in no way connected with fake shops or competitions for gift sets. We have already taken legal action in these matters.
Question: How can I identify if it is a fake online shop? What are the differences between the fake and the real online shop?
A fake online shop can be recognized by the following characteristics:
- Non-existent or incomplete imprint
- Only limited payment options available (In online shops you are not familiar with, do not pay until you have received the products)
- Unreasonable prices (Very low prices can be a sign of a fake online shop)
Warning: Fake competitions or giveaways
How can I identify fake competitions or giveaways?
We recommend that you do not click on any suspicious ad links or give out any personal information. You will find our current activities on our website.
This is how you can tell that competitions or giveaways are not from us:
- You receive phone calls
- You are asked for sensitive data, e.g., bank account or credit card details.
- The sender of the competition is not this official Faber-Castell website.
- Missing or incomplete conditions of participation. Conditions of participation should include a description of the price, the duration, and the time period of the contest.
- Missing or incomplete information about data protection.